The 2013's CTF will at hack.lu again be held by FluxFingers, the CTF Team of Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany). This will be the fourth hack.lu CTF held by the FluxFingers.
Everyone may participate.
The CTF will take place during the hack.lu conference.
- CTF start is 22.10.2013 10:00 CEST (8:00 UTC)
- CTF end is 24.10.2013 10:00 CEST (8:00 UTC)
The CTF event will be challenge based, i.e. the CTF is separated into small tasks that can be solved individually. The scoreboard will be web accessible and no VPN is required. We are trying our best to give all participants a delightful experience, the covered topics are somewhere around crypto, web security, reverse engineering and forensics. Find our fancy scoreboard [ https://ctf.fluxfingers.net here].
We are looking forward to seeing you participate - locally or from remote. Direct your questions to somebody at our booth or on IRC.
the usual stuff:
- solve a challenge, and you'll get the points as shown on the scoreboard. being the first to solve it gives you a reward of 3 bonus points, second gets 2, third gets 1.
- no DoS/automated scans/large amounts of traffic/deleting stuff on our servers.
- if you find something, that solves too easy, it might be a bug. please report it for possible bonus points.
- if you break the rules, we will kick your butt and remove all your points. promised.